If people want expensive oil and energy, they can embrace Putin/Russia and Saudi, they cut their output to force high oil prices. Embrace also the Democrats, other planet saviors.
If people want cheaper oil and energy (esp. those who frequently jet set), they must recognize the efforts of Trump and the US, keep raising oil (and gas) output to have lower prices.
When it comes to energy policy, Trump-hating “free marketers” are actually Putin-loving, Saudi/despots-loving people. Expensive energy is wrong and evil, that’s why those carbon taxes, high oil taxes, etc are bad, anti-market, pro-state policies.
Sharing two related stories:
1. The U.S. Accounted For 98% Of Global Oil Production Growth In 2018
Robert Rapier Contributor Jun 23, 2019, 06:00pm
2. U.S. Oil Rig Count Falls Amid Rising Production
By Julianne Geiger – Jul 05, 2019, 12:19 PM CDT
Meanwhile, on the El Nino Southern Oscillation (ENSO):
(1) No such thing as “worsening El Nino” due to Gorebal warming, only endless El Nino-La Nina cycle.
(2) Current El Nino expected to end this week (based on NOAA models as of today, July 8).
(3) We’re heading to another phase of La Nina; how strong or weak, we don’t know yet.
The modern meteorological models today — they cannot even accurately predict the weather 12 or 2 hours away. Yet the UN, Al Gore, etc are so sure that their models can predict with certainty the weather and climate (2 C hotter, 3 C hotter…) 100 years from now. And we make environment, energy, transpo, construction, agri, etc. policies based on those phony climate predictions. Huge racket by climate alarmism and global ecological central planning movement.
Sharing four related stories, note the eco-lunatics in the last report:
1. Record High Temperatures in France: 3 Facts the Media Don’t Tell You
July 2nd, 2019 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
2. Medieval Climate Anomaly Now Confirmed In Southern Hemisphere On All Four Continents
By P Gosselin on 6. July 2019
3. MATT RIDLEY: REJOICE IN THE LUSH GLOBAL GREENING
Date: 04/07/19 Matt Ridley, Die Weltwoche
4. Climate Extremists Plan to Attack Airport with Small Drones
Eric Worrall / July 6, 2019